We respect your privacy and will not share your information with third parties.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
In the case of our Website, Company may collect and use the following information:
When you complete a form to access website contact, register for a webinar, or sign up for our mailing list, you may be asked for information that identifies you, such as your name, email address, mailing address and company name. We may retain this information and use it to contact you, inform you about our products and services or events, and to improve our customer service and product and service offerings.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We do not sell, rent, or lease any customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Information About Our Website
We collect the IP (Internet protocol) addresses of all visitors to our Website and other related information such as page requests, browser type, operating system and average time spent on our Website. We use this information to help us understand our user’s experience with the Website, understand where traffic is coming from, and to monitor and improve our Websites.
We may use web beacons, web bugs, tracking pixels or other methods to track your use of the Website. These tracking methods allow us to understand information about your browsing session. We use the information collected by these methods to help us understand our user’s experience with the Website, understand where traffic is coming from, and to monitor and improve our Websites.
Use of Information Collected
We use personal data that we collect about you through the Website to:
- Fulfill your orders for products and services;
- Provide requested services and information;
- Respond appropriately to your inquiries;
- Update your account, orders and transactions;
- Discharge our contractual obligations to you;
- Comply with any legal obligations that apply to us; and
- Customize your experience on the Website.
- We may use your email address to send you marketing emails to a designated email address. If you do not wish to receive such marketing emails, you may opt out by following opt-out/unsubscribe instructions included in such emails.
- We may collect personal data about you (namely, your position, specialty and publications) from publicly-available resources such as company, university, and publications websites, and combine it with personal data we have collected about you, to complete our customer profile of you in support of our sales and marketing activities.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
We do not knowingly collect any personal identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Changes to this Online Privacy Statement
Questions and Comments